We believe to truly achieve financial success; your investment strategy must align with diligent wealth planning. Well-thought-out financial disciplines should function together, from taxes to estate strategy to retirement planning.
Following the launch of our wealth planning service offering, we are hosting a series of webinars on important wealth planning priorities. We recently hosted the first of the series, which dealt with a topic everyone is talking about: taxes, specifically the estate tax. During this webinar, AlphaCore Wealth Planner Troy Owens, CFP, and CEO Dick Pfister, CAIA, specifically discuss:
- How AlphaCore bridges wealth planning and investment management and the importance of having both
- The different strategies used for wealth accumulation vs. wealth preservation
- Case studies that demonstrate situations that required wealth planning and how those goals were reached through investment management
- An overview of the estate tax, gift tax, generation-skipping transfer tax, unified credit and how each may apply to you
- Estate tax reduction techniques, from simple to complex, to help you successfully handle the wealth transfer juggling act
- How laws on estate taxes have recently changed and potential changes for Californians, including an update on the Build Back Better Act
To learn more about this webinar or any of our upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact us.