The first half of 2022 has been filled with large, dramatic sell-offs in the markets, leaving many investors uncertain about how to weather the storm. In this AlphaCore Wealth Advisory webinar, CEO Dick Pfister, Director of Research Johann Lee and Senior Wealth Advisor Brian Marvin provide a flash update on stock and bond markets and share where investors may still find opportunities for their portfolios.
During the webinar, Pfister, Lee and Marvin specifically provide insight on:
- Why investors should have a diversified approach to their portfolio strategy
- How AlphaCore uses four buckets to help clients reach their targeted returns
- The current limitations with traditional 60/40 portfolios and how to circumvent them
- An overview of 2022 year-to-date capital market performances
- The state of the macro environment (e.g. geopolitics, inflation and central bank policy)
- Rising rates and their impacts on both risk assets and bonds
- Investing with the economic realities in mind
- How alternative strategies can help protect capital in uncertain times
- The advantages of incorporating long-short strategies for equities
- Current pockets of opportunities in the equity and bond markets
- How a properly diversified portfolio performs compared to a traditional 60/40 portfolio
To learn more about this webinar or any of our upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact us.