As the war in Ukraine and high levels of volatility in both US and international markets continue, AlphaCore Wealth Advisory Director of Research Johann Lee, CFA, and Senior Wealth Advisor Stephanie Williams, CAIA, utilized our latest webinar to have a broader-based conversation on the latest macro trends while also sharing ideas on how investors can protect their portfolios in times of market stress.
For this webinar, we were joined by BlackRock Managing Director Jeffrey Rosenberg, CFA. At BlackRock, Rosenberg leads active and factor investments for mutual funds, institutional portfolios and ETFs within BlackRock’s Systematic Fixed Income (“SFI”) portfolio management team and brings a differentiated way to look at bond investing. AlphaCore believes such qualities and attributes of a manager are critical as we navigate this new era of higher inflationary dynamics.
Some of the key topics discussed during this webinar include:
- The state of the US and global economies
- The war in Europe and its consequences on post-Covid recovery
- An update on fiscal and monetary policy
- BlackRock’s unique approach to fixed income investing
- Asset classes investors should consider in times of uncertainty and inflation
To learn more about this webinar or any of our upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact us.