AlphaCore Wealth Advisory recently hosted a webinar with CEO Dick Pfister and Directo of Research Johann Lee to provide a flash update on the current geopolitical situation and its potential impacts on investors. For the second half of the webinar, we were joined by special guests, Invenomic Capital Management’s Ali Motamed and Ben Deschaine, who offered insights on what the future may look like for equities if the crisis in Ukraine continues to escalate.
During the webinar, the topics specifically discussed include:
- How AlphaCore provides clients the “best of both worlds”
- How AlphaCore invests using both traditional and alternative strategies
- What is currently happening in the macro-economic landscape
- The problems 60/40 portfolios are facing in the current environment and why it’s important to think outside the box
- An overview of Invenomic, their investment philosophy and recent performance
- The biggest issues currently facing investors and how to overcome them
- Where the biggest opportunities likely lie in long-short equities
- Invenomic’s portfolio positioning and sector exposure
- How the Russia-Ukraine crisis impacts Invenomic’s strategy
To learn more about this webinar or any of our upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact us.