AlphaCore is a trailblazer in the world of incorporating alternative assets into a diversified financial plan. To help trustees discover how these principles can be applied to estate planning, Your Inheritance with Peter Bochnewich Podcast turned to AlphaCore CEO and Founder Dick Pfister, CAIA, for insight.
During the episode, Pfister specifically discusses:
- An overview of alternative investments, alternative asset classes and alternative investment strategies
- How to manage risks and set expectations when investing in alternatives
- The importance of diversifying portfolios across different types of asset “buckets” to achieve risk-adjusted returns
- How alternative assets can fit in with estate planning and the traditional allocation mix of stocks and bonds
- How the new role alternatives can play in individual portfolios is similar to what endowments, pensions, and foundations have been doing for years
- His current views and outlook on inflation, monetary policy and the debt ceiling
- How alternatives can provide a hedge against current economic risks
At AlphaCore, we have a philosophy that our clients can “win more by losing less.” For trustees or individuals, one of the best ways to implement this strategy is by proactively diversifying traditional portfolios with alternatives. If you are interested in learning more about how to utilize alternative investments to build a strong, resilient portfolio, please do not hesitate to contact us.