For AlphaCore Wealth Advisory’s latest webinar, AlphaCore CEO Dick Pfister, CAIA, was joined by iCapital Chief Investment Strategist Anastasia Amoroso. As a regular contributor to esteemed financial programs, such as CNBC and Bloomberg, Amoroso frequently takes a unique approach in her thought-provoking video series called Beyond 60/40. In this series, she conducts interviews with other leaders that focus on alternative investments and offers valuable insights into the most recent market news. Notably, Amoroso has a knack for challenging conventional thinking and presenting fresh perspectives.
In the webinar, Anastasia Amoroso leveraged her expertise in private and public market investments to provide advisors and high-net-worth clients with valuable insights. She discussed her current economic outlook, highlighted significant geopolitical and financial risks and offered guidance on optimizing portfolio positioning for the future.
Some of the specific topics discussed include:
- How last year’s market trends have completely reversed in 2023, despite lingering recession fears
- The main reasons behind this year’s stellar market performance and what this may mean for the market moving forward
- Signs that inflation is slowing, whether this easing will continue and how this could impact future Fed policy
- Recent developments that point to further tightening of lending standards and a potential credit slowdown ahead
- Promising opportunities in the public and private markets after the 2022 valuation reset
- The biggest investing themes to consider when deploying capital and diversifying portfolios
- How alternative investments have performed over the past decade compared to traditional allocations
If you are interested in witnessing Amoroso live to speak on more cutting-edge investment topics, register today for the 2023 AlphaCore Wealth Summit. As always, to learn more about this event or if you have any follow-up questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
About Anastasia Amoroso
Anastasia Amoroso is the chief investment strategist at iCapital. In this role, she is responsible for providing insight on private market investing opportunities for advisors and their high-net-worth clients. Previously, Anastasia was the executive director and the head of cross-asset thematic strategy for J.P. Morgan Private Bank, where she identified and invested in emerging technologies and disruptive trends such as artificial intelligence, decarbonization and gene therapy. Prior to this, Anastasia served as a global market strategist on the J.P. Morgan Funds’ global market insights strategy team. She also managed global tactical multi-asset portfolios and performed investment due diligence at Merrill Lynch, as well as provided consultative financial advisory services to high-net-worth families and businesses. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of New Mexico and is a CFA charterholder.